The final conference program is now available as a PDF: Read more →
European Wireless 2015
The 21th European Wireless (EW) Conference was held in Budapest, Hungary, from 20-22 May 2015 and have been organized by the Budapest University of Technology and Economics (BME). BME is the most significant University of Technology in Hungary and is also one of the oldest Institutes of Technology in the world, having been founded in 1782. It was the first institute in Europe to train engineers at university level.
On the EW 2015 conference, there were more than 140 participants from 30 different countries.
The photo gallery of the conference is available here.
It was a pleasure for us to host you in Budapest….
The 2015 edition of EW is aimed at addressing a key theme on “5G and beyond”.
Acceptance of submitted papers will be based on quality, relevance, and originality. Proposals for special sessions and tutorials are also invited. Call for papers.
HTE is the technical co-sponsor of EW2015.
EW2015 will feature the following workshops:
- Workshop on Device-to-Device Communication for 5G Systems (WD2DC)
- Workshop on Coding Techniques for 5G Networks
- Workshop on Wireless Communications with Limited Feedback
- Workshop on Compressed Sensing in Wireless Communication
EW 2015 will be accompanied by a set of three-hour long tutorials on important and emerging topics in wireless and mobile communications. These tutorials will be offered free of charge to all participants of the conference.
- T1 – The Path Towards 5G – Essential Technologies, Protocols and Tools for Enabling 5G Mobile Communications
- T2 – Network Coding for Cloud Storage and Content Delivery
- T3 – Multi-Carrier waveforms: State of the Art and Challenges in a 5G perspective
- T4 – Small Cells and Device-to-Device Networks towards the 5G Era: Fundamentals, Applications, and Resource Allocation using Game Theory
- T5 -Understanding the IoT evolution to master the IoT revolution
- T6 – Efficient Network Handling Techniques on Android Platform